Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Is there something in the water?


I am beginnig to wonder if there is something in the water that is making bad things happen to good people. So many of my friends and family seem to be having such a hard time right now. I have one friend that is battling against a despicable man who sold her a house that is about to fall down. He lied to her and falsified the sale papers. She is desperately trying to find a solution without it costing her thousand and thousands of dollars. I have another friend who is having to go to court because her ex-husand is an idiot and does not know how to take care of his own children. Another friend who has been in and out of the hospital so many times they should give him a discount, and another who just lost her mom, and the list goes on and on. It's crazy! My own corner of the world seems to unraveling at the seams. In the last couple of weeks I have had to confront a good friend about a relapse, deal with horrible pain and bleeding from my wacked out menstral cycle, fallen down the stairs at school,am having communication issues with the person closest to me, and lost my job! Something has to give. SO I am putting it out to the universe... we are all strong enough to handle the things that life is throwing at us and soon we will all be alright! Change is in the air my friends, Just hang on! Much love to all of you!