Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life as I know it...

Aww life with twins!! What a joy and a challenge! A couple of weeks ago it became necessary for Sean, Eden and the boys to move back in with Deshawn and I.
It has been an adjustment on all of us but I think for the most part we are all doing fine. Deshawn and I had to rearrange our study time and I had to understand that they are not MY kids but we are making it. I love waking up every morning and seeing their cute little faces!! My house smells like baby shampoo and diapers but its all good! I am blessed that I get the opportunity to spend so much time with my grandkids! I did not have that when I was young, and even though I was very close to my Grandmother in my adult life I did not get the benefit of having her around when I was a kid. The boys are learning to talk more everyday and are doing very well in listening to their Nona when she says NO!! Life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The boys are beautiful. I am glad they will get to know what special people both you and D are. I have lots of good memories of my grands.
Love ya lots,
Muff