Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving with the In-laws!







I was very blessed to spend my first Thanksgiving with my in-laws this year.Tina and Dewayne are lovely people and after spending the day with them I see where Deshawn gets his charm and his love for life. They have a beautiful home in Allen Texas and for the most part it was a wonderful day. I spent a lot of time talking to my mother in law about mine and Deshawn's life together and how perfect we are for each other. She thanked me for being a good wife to her son which was HUGE for me. We had a wonderful dinner with Smoked Turkey, ham, collard greens, candied yams, and cornbread stuffing and then topped off with my mother-in-laws sweet potato pie and her Pumpkin cake! Everyone, with the exception of D's youngest sister Chantel welcomed me with open arms and so much Love! It was a great day and I am happy to call these wonderful people my family!

No comments: