Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy first birthday little ones!!

Tomorrow my sweet little grandsons will offically be one year old! My how time flies! It seems like yesterday when we were welcoming these two little sweethearts into the world! My life has truly been blessed by their presence! Archer has become such a little charmer. It takes a little while for him to warm up to you but once he does its all smiles after that!! Murdoc is ALL boy. He loves to tackle his brother and play rough! They both are saying a couple of words now, like dog, cat and Murdoc even said truck and cool yesterday! Archer is walking everywhere now while Murdoc has started to Dance to music!
They are changing so fast and I am so happy I get to see them as often as I can! We had a great time at their birthday celebration, watching them open presents, eat the wrapping paper and try their first taste of cake! My only wish is that they people in my life that have passed were here to see them, but I am sure that GiGi and Stephen are watching over them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The boys are adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. When are you going to teach them what lizards do? I can't wait. Enjoy them as often as you can.
Muff

POPS said...

Enjoy them they grow up to fast LUV POPS