Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends and Flowers

Last weekend while playing around on faceboook I found my friend Scott's page. He had decided to document his year in pictures. One picture each day that tells a story of what is happening in his world! What a marvelous idea! So Scott, his wife (and my best bud) Chels, and I set out for the Dallas Arboretum so I could get started on my 365 days worth of pictures. It was not as warm as I thought, in fact it was down right cold but we had a great time. I found some brave blooms and beautiful birds, Scott got some great ideas for location pictures for his portraits and we had lots of laughs. I have found that spending time with people you truly care for is the best medicine for whatever ales you! After weeks of feeling crappy on a physical and emotional level this day of photography and friendship is just what the doctor ordered!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad we got to do that with you! Love you bunches! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Good girl. Get your mind off of you and on to things that make everyone feel good. Photography is always a strong point for you. You
are good at it. Enjoy it.
Love ya lots,
Muff