Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling hidden

Hello....Can you see or hear me? Sometimes I feel hidden almost invisible like I am walking through life kinda half in and half out. Monday I had to go to the Doctor for chest pains and shortness of breath, and while they took good care of me it always seemed that they were talking around me and not to me
That continued the entire time I was at the hospital, people were in my room talking but it was as if I was a silent bystander instead of a participant. This weirdness kept going last night at school. I made eye contact with people, said hello and they seemed to look right past me. I am here...right here. It's not like I am easy to miss, I am not exactly a quite or small person! I am not trying to be invisible or hidden, in fact I really find the feeling very unpleasant. I enjoy being noticed and heard, I am egotistical like that....its a Leo trait! So Here I am waving my arms, jumping up and down yelling HELLOOOO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not invisible to me. I see you and hear you. I am sure D hears and sees you. Oh, and God too. If you want to be heard, YELL! Don't be polite. Get up in their faces. However, sometimes it is good to listen. There is nothing wrong with listening and being quiet. It doesn't mean you are not there. You are merely waiting for the right time.
Love ya, gal.
Muff